Self Catering Accommodation in the heart of Dufftown
Balvenie Street offers spacious self catering accommodation, which has been refurbished to a
high standard whilst maintaining its traditional homely atmosphere. The property is within easy
walking distance of the centre of Dufftown which itself is in the heart of Malt Whisky country.
The many and varied leisure pursuits of the renowned Spey Valley are close at hand including Walking,
Fishing as well as the Whisky and Castle Heritage Trails. Aberdeen and Inverness are 56 miles
and 63 miles from Dufftown, both having International Airport facilities.
Balvenie Street is a three bedroomed property with views of the Conval Hills. The accommodation
comprises a lounge, large fully fitted and equipped dining / kitchen area, family bathroom
(including shower) as well as good storage facilities. The garden is laid to lawn with fruit trees
- 3 bedrooms (2 x double, 1 x twin)
- Comfortable lounge including T.V.
- Fully fitted kitchen including cooker, hob, fridge, washing machine, microwave
- Heated towel rail in bathroom
- Linen and towels included
- Garden and off road parking
- Fully double glazed
- Gas Central Heating throughout
- Police approved secure 5 gun cabinet
- Ammunition / Valuables safe
- Non smoking
- No pets
Short breaks available all year.
Once tasted, never forgotten, Speyside - undiscovered Scotland
Balvenie Street Self Catering Accommodation in the Heart of Dufftown